Saturday, January 21, 2006

snow in vxu

Hej my dear friends,

As you maybe heard it was snowing yesterday and today. Now we have ~ 20cm of snow. Some places have more some places have less. Why? Because it is windy (wind from Russia). And yes, this wind is f...ing cold. We already have -10, please let me repeat.... -10 degrees. Together with the wind this weather makes it nearly impossible to go outside. Either you are blown away (yes, the wind is veryveryvery strong) or you freeze to death immediately.
But anyway I dared to go outside, I was walking downtown, through a lot of snow. I felt like as if I made an expedition to the South Pole. I went to ICA in order to buy the meat for SCHNITZEL. I am cooking for Daveed tonight. He is already very excited... ;-)

On my long trip I took several pictures from the lake...

*enjoyenjoy*

SEE YOU SOON
*m*agdalena

No comments: