Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Latest news in Växjö



Hi Everyone,

I am here in my office working (more or less) but during the last week before Hannah and Anett left, an strange event happened.

Our journalist, David Ruiz de Azua, is informing about the appearence of a mumie in B300 Corridor. As we can see in the picture the evidence of such event.

"I know that many people think that it is a fake that picture, but I saw this incredible event with my own eyes" these are word from David Ruiz de Azua.

Actually he confirms that he is really scared when he is going at home because he doesn't know if the mumie wants to attack him or other corridor members.

That is all for today, but our journalist will give more news in the future.

David Ruiz de Azua. [^__^]

3 comments:

Laru Laru said...

the mummy returns


latest news from the 'campus newspaper' ;-)

Laru Laru said...

I love your post, David. Please keep on being our journalist!!!!!!!
Anett

Laru Laru said...

well, anett.... the 'campus newspaper' is me: *m* hahaha... daveed is responsible for the corridor news. and I take care of 'the campus' hahaha....