Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pipooooooool!

Hey hey my dear corridor friends!


Wow...Our own blog, it is fantastic! How is everybody doing? I am thinking of you everyday and miss the whole corridor life, really.

Sorry for not being connected with Skype last Saturday: I was not home and everything (my headset etc.) was not working here, but now it is....So hope to hear you soon, pipoool!

Hannah, Anett, Ines, how where your trips home? And all the people left in Växjö: 'how is the new corridor and everything over there?'

Here, everything is okay! I am spending my days with visiting friends, having dinners, playing tennis, and tonight I will go to the movie with Teun: 'Rumor has it'.

Hope to see/hear you all soon, I am really happy that I spend my time with you the last five months.


With love,

Marjon.

No comments: