Monday, January 16, 2006

Back in Germany


Hey you crazy pipool,

I just wanted to say Hi to you all. I got back to Germany yesterday, but you are all with me!
My trip was very good - besides the fact that I had to leave Hannah in Copenhagen. After having breakfast in Copenhagen, we went to a beach in Denmark to search for shells. And in the afternoon we went for a walk in Hamburg (as you can see on the picture). My brother really knows how to make a road trip interesting.
Now I am back here in Dresden and wherever I go (shopping, for example), I see things that remind me of someone of you and that I would love to buy and send to you. So watch out for packages from Germany!!!!

See you guys on Skype or MSN.

I have to get ready for a party now. See, nothing has changed.

I love you guys soooo much.

Anett

No comments: