Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HAPPY SUMMER!

Greetings all!

First of all, Marjon, Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a fantastic time.

Secondly, good luck everyone on finishing papers, theses, and a semester. I can't imagine how hard it is right now for people in Vaxjo to be saying goodbye to each other, but luckily you don't need to say goodbye for a few more weeks AND it won't be goodbye.

I'm done with my finals and am relaxing in my parents' new home in Madison. They moved 4 houses down the street, and switched houses with their good friends. My parents needed a smaller place, and their friends needed a larger place for their kids. I'll be going back to Eau Claire for the summer to work, and then Nick gets back in late July so I hope to spend some time camping and hanging around with him.

I was wondering about PRAGUE...I've been looking at hostels for New years there, and they are filling up quite fast. Could we perhaps talk sometime soon via skype or MSN about it all? Nick and I are hopefully going to be buying tickets soon, so it would be nice to make sure that we're all on the same page...

I miss you all SO much. It's strange, sometimes I dream that I'm walking with you all on the streets of Vaxjo, stopping at the bakery or at ICA or walking by the lake. Enjoy the nice weather, take care.
--Hannah

3 comments:

Laru Laru said...

Hej b300-pipool!!
A good friend of mine was in prague for new years eve. Honestly, I have not really been speaking with him lately! I will try to build up the contact again an ask him every possible question about prague!!

AAAND btw: today I was talking with Sylvia, from Prague. Maybe someone of you knows here from classes here in VXU. I got her address and messenger and skype... ;-)

Soon, I am going to send an email and ask who of you is definitely coming to Prague.

SEE YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS!
Magdalena

Laru Laru said...

Hey dear B300-pipool!
First I would like to thank you all for the birthday-greetings 'Thanks'. How are you doing? I am really looking forward to meet you all in Prague. Do you already know for how many days etc.? I cannot wait! See you all soon!
Thinking of you...
Kiss Marjon!

Anonymous said...

I see that many people want to go to Prague. I saw a lot of tourists in Prague, but also I saw a lot of hotels everywhere, on each street. That's why I think it's not so difficult to find a hotel in Prague.