Thursday, April 13, 2006

New appartment and a weekend in Heidelberg!








Last weekend I've been to Heidelberg to organise my appartment. It is great! I can't wait to move in in June;)
Here are some pics from my visit.

Here some friends, who are studying in Heidelberg as well.
Eating Maultaschen with salad...hmmmm...and drinking wine for lunch;)

Tina and Ilka

Jenny

José (Jennys boyfriend) and Felix from Chile

Jenny and I eating ice cream on a sunny saturday;)

And this is my little kitchen/hall, where I'm gonna have nice evenings with my friends.
And I will enough space for visitors;)

This is my room with a balcony:) Will be nice in the summer;)

1 comment:

Laru Laru said...

Ahhh! Your apartment looks fantastic, and you have all your boxes all moved in there too! It's so good to see your face and your life there, I hope that you are doing well! Thanks for the pictures.

Hannah